Treating Enlarged prostate with a weight of 105 gram
QUESTION: I am 65 years old. I got my ultrasound yesterday. The weight of my prostate was 105 gram.
What i should do to treat the enlarge prostate? ANSWER
: Hi Tahir,
First of all, you have to know that the normal weight of the prostate is about 11g. If the weight of your prostate is 105g, that means that you have some serious problems.
You should talk with your doctor about a prostate biopsy
because, sometimes, the Benign Prostate Hyperplasia (BPH) may be transformed in prostate cancer
.Other important thing in here is that the only way to reduce the size and the weight of your prostate is surgery.
There are several surgical procedures like Trans Urethral Resection of the Prostate (TURP), Trans Urethral Needle Ablation (TUNA) and others.
During these procedures an instrument is situated on the prostate thru the urethra and this instrument is cutting of a piece of your prostate.
Furthermore, there are several medications used for the treatment of enlarged prostate. These drugs are Alpha blocker and 5-alpha reductase inhibitors, which are used to reduce partially the size of the prostate and to remove the symptoms.
However, you have to know that these drugs are prescribed only by qualified specialist, because there are affecting the cardio-vascular system, which limits the use of them if the patient is having problems with the blood pressure or with the heart.
With regards to reduce the symptoms, there are many ways to do so, but that will not reduce the size of the prostate.
1. First of all, you have to make a perfect daily water regime. That means that you are supposed to drink small portions of water and to avoid drinking water, coffee or alcohol 2 -3 hours before going to bad.
2. Besides this, you can try to execute the Kegel exercise.
3. Another natural way for handling with the enlarged prostate symptoms is to try to eat foods rich in Zinc, like beef or oyster.
Zinc is very important mineral which is improving the prostate metabolism and it is reducing the symptoms of enlarged prostate.
4. In addition, certain herbs are also good to reduce the BPH symptoms, including a shrub called saw palmetto, which is very good for patients who are suffering from enlarged prostate.
This shrub is also used for the production of several drugs used for enlarged prostate.
Hope it helped! All the best!
Click here to post comments / follow up
Join in and write your Question! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Prostate Natural Remedies.
What the community is asking about right now:
- Can Prostate Problems Be Resolved with Natural Supplements?
- Learn about Bee Polen as Prostate Cure!
- Alternative Treatment for Enlarged Prostate Control?
- What Foods to Eat during EBR Prostate Therapy?
- Can BPH Be Reversed Naturally?
Return To Home